Classic Red All-Metal Triple Vending Candy Machine
This triple vend candy and gumball machine is a classic. The cherry red color and chrome accents attract customers to your machine and the budget minded - no frills nature of this candy machine contributes directly to your return on vending investment. The three compartments for this machine come ready to vend candy in the two outer compartments and gumballs in the center compartment of the machine. Durable coin mechanisms will make sure that this triple vend gumball machine remains in service for years to come. This machine includes a black cast iron vending machine stand.
- Rugged and durable all-metal body.
- Top-quality, all metal 25¢ drop through coin mechanisms.
- Accepts US Quarters only.
- Large shatter-resistant plexi-glass/Lexan product windows.
- Includes two candy wheels & one 1 gumball/capsule wheel
- Candy dispensing wheels are adjustable to control volume.
- Dual security locks/keys (one on top, one on rear coin door).
- Single panel rear door to access 3 coin trays inside.
- Metal spill tray helps keep floors clean.
- Price includes black cast iron stand w/ 18 base and 2" pipe.
- 90-Day Manufacturer's Warranty on the entire machine.
- 30-day money back guarantee.
- Dimensions: 43.5H x 16.5W x 11D
- Overall height: 44 with stand
- Candy capacity: 15 lbs per outside compartment
- Gumball capacity: 400 1" gumballs middle compartment
- Coin capacity: $450 in quarters
- Weight: 55 lbs
Availability: Usually leaves our warehouse in 5-7 business days.
- Hard to keep track of salesReview by Robert Barrett
- Easy setupReview by Vahe Mnatsakanyan
- great quality and enjoying with the grandkids!Review by michael flanagan
- Good service, good price Review by Maria e Guevara
- Great Service Review by Tyrone Wilson
- GreatReview by Dondeago
- bad locksReview by Marcus Ortega
- Good Vending Machine!Review by Barbara Chain
- Beautiful Candy Machine!Review by Jammie Johnes
Write Your Own Review
|Descripción no disponible en español.Por favor, llame al 800-307-7900 y pida hablar con «Susana»|