BX1020RL Bill to Bill Standard Change Machine
- Standard Change Makers
- Low Price:
- 30-Day Guarantee
BX1020RL Rear-Load Bill-to-Bill Exchange Machine by Standard Change-Makers
Standard’s BX Series Bill Exchangers are designed to help self-service business owners maximize profits, and provide more convenience for their customers. These Bill Exchangers essentially provide the same convenience as attended businesses – change for higher denomination bills (like $10’s & $20’s) into lower denomination bills (like $5’s). Now you can break tens & twenties without hiring full-time or after-hours attendants. The BX Series machines feature heavy-duty cabinet construction with high security crank locks to help protect your investment.
Standard Features & Specifications:
- Front Load configuration for bill dispensing
- Changes $5's , $10 and $20 bills into $1's & $5 bills. Reads new as well as old bills.
- (1) Mars AE2602 MDB Bill Acceptor (500 bill stacker capacity).
- (2) GLORY DUAL DENOMINATION Bill Dispensers (3,000 Bill capacity).
- Expanded Function (EF+) Module is included.
- (2) T-handle locks with Ace lock plugs
- Higher security steel: 8 gauge door & 11 gauge cabinet
- Solid-welded seams (no spot welds or rivets)
- High gloss, powder-coat enamel paint finish with applied Lexan graphics decal
- Powder Coat Painted Faceplate
- Made in the USA
- Two-year limited warranty from Standard Change-Makers, Inc.
- ETL certified in accordance with UL and CSA standards
- Dimensions: 28"H x 19"W x 18"D
- Shipping Weight: 235 lbs.
- Non-Resettable Counter
- Mars $1-$100 Bill Acceptor
- Mars 1000 Bill Stacker
- Mars 700 Bill Stacker
- Audit Printer (Requires EF+ module)
- Alarm System
- (1) T-Handle Medeco Lock
- Heater Strip w/ Thermostat
- Rear Out of Service Light
- Rear Mounting Bracket Kit
- Oversized Faceplate
- Surge Suppressor
- Patron Display with Attendant Keyswitch.
Availability: Usually leaves the warehouse in 4-5 business days. Recent developments extend the time to 8- 10 weeks in most cases.
Freight Shipping: Our shopping cart will calculate an approximate freight shipping cost (US only). We will contact you if actual shipping amount is more to discuss additional payment, and also to discuss liftgate service option for curbside delivery (customer is responsible for moving it into location).
Change Configuration: This machine is set up at the factory as detailed below. If you’d like a different configuration, please tell us in the comments box during order checkout. You can also change this after you receive the machine.
- $20 = three $5's and five $1's
- $10 = one $5 and five $1's
- $5 = five $1's