MC930-DA Standard Change Machine
- Standard Change Makers
- Low Price:
- 30-Day Guarantee
MC930-DA Front-Load Change Machine by Standard Change-Makers
Standard’s modular change machines were designed for “simple function” coin dispensing, but these bill changers are the some of the highest quality coin & token changers in the industry.
The Dual Bill Acceptors feature a Dual Redundancy Feature - that provides built-in back-up. This change machine is loaded with standard features including a galvanized steel Modular Hopper featuring Smart Hopper Technology and offers a solid-welded steel cabinet with T-Handle "slam" lock for more security and peace of mind. The steel coin cups, powder-coat paint finish and scratch-resistant Lexan graphics panel ensure lasting value and durability. It also comes with the Fast Vend Shut-Off/Auto Reset feature - a software solution to help minimize loss due to stringing. The Modular system design allows for any combination of optional feature upgrades to meet your business needs. Standard’s MC Series coin dispensers provide the ultimate in flexibility in a low-cost solution.
Standard Features & Specifications:
- Changes $1's, $5's, $10's, and $20's. Reads new as well as old bills.
- (2) Pyramid Apex-7000 Bill Acceptors.
- (3) Hoppers: One Modular Steel Smart Mega-Hopper & Two Modular Steel Smart Hoppers - holds a combined total of 16,400 Qtrs ($4100 capacity)
- (3) T-Handle "Slam" locks with Ace lock plugs
- Sturdy steel doors 10 gauge & steel cabinets 12gauge
- Solid-welded seams (no hinges, rivets or spot welds)
- "Out of Service" indicator light
- High gloss, powder-coat enamel paint finish with applied Lexan graphics decal
- Secure storage space
- Made in the USA
- Two-year limited warranty from Standard Change-Makers, Inc.
- ETL certified in accordance with UL and CSA standards
- Dimensions: 50"H x 28"W x 18"D
- Shipping Weight: 435 lbs.
- Pyramid Bill Acceptor
- Mars AE2602 Bill Acceptor
- Non-Resettable Counter
- Electronic Coin Acceptor
- Expanded Function (EF+) Module
- Audit Printer (Requires EF+ module)
- Audit Printer (Requires EF module)
- Security Door Guard kit
- (3) T-Handle Medeco Locks
- (3) Cranks + Medeco Locks - $375
- (3) Locking Hopper Lids
- Heater Strip w/ Thermostat
- Backlit Sign Box
- Surge Suppressor
- (2) Gas Shocks
- (1) 5.2K Hopper Capacity Upgrade
- (2) 5.2K Hopper Capacity Upgrade
- Black & White "TOKEN" Lexan Graphics
Freight Shipping: Our shopping cart will calculate an approximate freight shipping cost (US only). We will contact you if actual shipping amount is more to discuss additional payment, and also to discuss liftgate service option for curbside delivery (customer is responsible for moving it into location).
Availability: Usually leaves the warehouse in 4-5 business days. Recent developments have increased manufacturing times to 8-10 weeks.
Change Configuration: This machine is set up at the factory as detailed below. If you’d like a different configuration, please tell us in the comments box during order checkout. You can also change this after you receive the machine.
- $20 = 80 quarters
- $10 = 40 quarters
- $5 = 20 quarters
- $1 = 4 quarters